WELCOME 2018 Wishing you much Light and Love in the year ahead!
JANUARY SATURDAY 9 AM SCHEDULE
- 1/20 Hot Power Yoga w/Amy B.
- 1/27 Restorative and singing bowls w/Jackie
- 1/27 Healing Circle 6:00-8:00pm Open to al healing modalities or anyone interested in learning more ($5.00)
- 2/3 10 AM SNOWBELT YOGA AND BEER with Sarah ($15 includes your pint)
- 2/10 First Quarterly workshop of 2018-Advanced Postures with Amy M. 10:30-12:30 pre registration $25 limited to ten students
- 2/14 Couples Yoga with Dianne (part of any class package)
- 2/17 Mommy and Me 10:30-11:15 Kids Yoga 5+ 11:15-12:00 ($10 and $5 for each additional sibling)
- 2/18 Snow Flow Yoga with Amy M. 9:00 am
WHY YOGA? The tradition of yoga dates back thousands of years. The word yoga means "to join or yoke" harmonizing the body and mind. Yoga offers physical benefits such as:
- increases strength, balance, flexibility
- relieves pain, insomnia, and anxiety
- improves postural alignment, cardiovascular health, and mood
YOGA-45 was created from the desire to unite in a common space; a place to start, or continue your personal journey in yoga. YOGA-45 strives to build connection, foster community, and encourage growth. We hope to inspire, challenge, and strengthen your body, mind, and soul.
Winter Weather Policy-We will follow the lead of Gaylord Community Schools and cancel morning classes, if school is cancelled. In addition if inclement continues and the Sportsplex and University Center is closed, the studio is closed as well.
The Studio will open 30 minutes before the start of each class