- 4/18-4/25 Taste of Yoga-purchase 3 classes for $25 or $2 for $15 anytime 4/18-4/25 (offer one per person)
- 4/25-6/27 Spring Session Beer and Yoga-ten week session $110 includes pint after every class at Snowbelt Brewery
- 4/26-4/28 Beauty Counter-skin care and make up(using all natural ingredients) Consultant, Mary Maschke will be available to sample products and answer questions after all classes
- 4/28 BUTI'S BACK 10-11:30 am with Aleece-part of any class package, pre-registration strongly recommended
- 4/30 SPRING WORKSHOP -led by Amy Bowman and Mary Backlund Permission to Pause: Align 6:30-8:30m pm $50 Permission to pause will allow you to become aware of what you feel deprived of and how to redefine it into what you need and want----in do-able ways! Let's "flip it"--- It's not rocket science and it's "big time fun" to use the energy of our circle to begin the process. and "show up"---to make the changes. Within our two hours we will dig deep and discover how to align intentions and actions to integrate more of what you need and want to create a life you enjoy---one of healthy challenges and FUN! We will begin with topic led discussions and activities tapping into your spirit. It is essential that we, as humans, are heard ---You will have that opportunity in this sacred circle. We will share, listen, question and encourage. Some is new thought and much is what you already have incubating in your soul's "remembering pocket" Then you will create a visual art piece as a reminder of what you want to manifest for your alignment. Lastly, you will finish with a physically restorative activity to shift your perspective and take time to pause.
THINK MOTHERS DAY, PAMPER YOUR MOM OR YOUSELF
WHY YOGA? The tradition of yoga dates back thousands of years. The word yoga means "to join or yoke" harmonizing the body and mind. Yoga offers physical benefits such as:
- increases strength, balance, flexibility
- relieves pain, insomnia, and anxiety
- improves postural alignment, cardiovascular health, and mood
YOGA-45 was created from the desire to unite in a common space; a place to start, or continue your personal journey in yoga. YOGA-45 strives to build connection, foster community, and encourage growth. We hope to inspire, challenge, and strengthen your body, mind, and soul.
Winter Weather Policy-We will follow the lead of Gaylord Community Schools and cancel morning classes, if school is cancelled. In addition if inclement continues and the Sportsplex and University Center is closed, the studio is closed as well.
The Studio will open 30 minutes before the start of each class