- 7/17-8/21 Tuesday am Children's Summer Series Mommy and Me (0-4) 10-10:45 Kids (5+) 11:15-noon
- 7/25-9/12 Wednesdays 1:30-2:30 Summer Chair Yoga Series partnering with OCCOA $3
- 8/2 Abundant August -bring a friend to class and save on your next package Mindful Yoga with Dianne (10 students-receive 10% off, 15-15% etc.)
- 8/4 Yoga and Beer at Snowbelt Brewery 10 am with Sarah $15 (includes your pint after class)
- 8/29 Bend bike and beer 6:30 pm white birch outfitters 1/2 hour stretch, 1/2 hour community bike ride and beer at Snowbelt $15
- 9/2 SUP YOGA Otsego Lake State Park 10am $15 for class $15 for board rental
- 9/1 Yoga and Beer at Snowbelt Brewery 10 am with Sarah $15 (includes your pint after class)
- 9/3 Labor Day-studio closed
- We are excited to welcome Gabe Mellien as a guest teacher, bringing, Kundalini Yoga to Gaylord, on the following dates
- Sept 12 - Wednesday, 6:30 pm
- Sept 15 - Saturday, 9 am
Checkout his bio & a description of Kundalini Yoga below. Regular class rates apply.
Gabe Mellein attended his first Kundalini Yoga class in 2010 and has been hooked ever since. He started teaching Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan in 2018, when he graduated as a KRI (Kundalini Research Institute) Certified Instructor. Gabe grew up in Michigan and is currently living in Ojai, CA with his wife, Jamie, who grew up in Gaylord, and their 2 young children. He has had a long-standing career in real estate as a Broker, investor, and business owner. He has found his personal practice of Kundalini Yoga, with the teachings and meditations it provides, to have helped him deal with the daily stressors of life and create a mindset of prosperity. He is excited to share this powerful practice with you as it has been truly transformational in his own life.
What is Kundalini Yoga? Kundalini yoga is the yoga of awareness. It is your creative potential. You experience it when the energy of the glandular system combines with the energy of the nervous system to create such a sensitivity that the totality of the brain receives signals and integrates them. Then you become totally and wholly aware, and your creative potential becomes available to you.
Kundalini Yoga is a powerful practice in that it gives you your own experience to walk away with. It is open to anyone -and to anyone with any level of yoga experience. In this class we will work on balancing the para-sympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems through breathwork, movement, meditation and mantra (repeating a series of words aloud).
Give yourself this precious time to destress, meditate, breath, and move.
Hope to see you in class!!
"Kundalini Yoga is the science to unite the finite with Infinity, and it's the art to experience Infinity in the finite."
10/27/88 – Yogi Bhajan
Yoga-45 Class Policy
-We will follow the lead of Gaylord Community Schools for inclement weather and cancel morning classes, if school is cancelled. In addition if inclement continues and the Sportsplex and University Center are closed, the studio is closed as well.
-The Studio will open 30 minutes before the start of each class
-Classes will be held with 2 or more students